2021 National Jamboree
The trip will begin July 19, 2021 and return August 1, 2021
The Mississippi Valley Council has developed two different payment options for the National Jamboree:
Deposit: A $250.00 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your space in the Jamboree Troop, this deposit will be applied to your final balance.
Full Payment Option: A full payment of $2,400 due prior to January 31, 2020 (includes non-refundable deposit)
Installment Option: Four payments of (total of $2,475) are due on or before the following dates:
- Non-refundable Deposit – $250 – at time of registration
- January 31, 2020 – $575
- June 5, 2020 – $825
- December 4, 2020 – $825
The Mississippi Valley Council is required to make non-refundable payments to the Jamboree and other vendors beginning in January 2020. Due to this commitment, we are unable to recover funds from cancellations without replacing the position with another Scout. Please note that all other open positions must be filled first. Refundable positions will be filled based on date of receipt of written request. Refund and payment policies are all subject to the National Council’s policies.
- Before January 31, 2020 – All payments returned except $250 non-refundable deposit
- January 31 – June 5, 2020 – All payments returned except $475, contingent upon replacement found, and $250 non-refundable deposit
- June 6 – December 4, 2020 – All payments returned except $1,275, contingent upon replacement found, and $250 non-refundable deposit.
- After December 4, 2020 – All payments returned, contingent upon replacement found except $250 non-refundable deposit
Please visit www.bsajamboree.org for additional information on Scout registration requirements.
Youth Registration Form: PDF
Jamboree 2021 Flyer: PDF
Payment & Refund Policy: PDF
Code of Conduct: PDF