Eagle Valley District Roundtable
The Eagle Valley District Roundtable is a monthly training designed for direct service unit leaders. A Direct Service Unit leader works directly with Scouts. Scoutmasters, Den Leaders, Cubmasters, Post/Crew Advisors, and their Assistants attend to receive monthly training, support, and updates on the Scouting Program. The Roundtable is a fun environment that creates excitement around the coming activities and programs for unit leaders to carry back for implementation in their units. This is a monthly program that focuses on best practices and allows volunteers to interact with OTHER scout leaders from packs and troops. Leaders from both districts, Eagle Valley and Shoquoquon are welcome to attend. If you are a new leader in scouting, it is not required, but it is strongly encouraged.
- Jan 13, 2022 – John Wood Community College Quincy, IL Room D024/D025
- Feb 17, 2022 – TBD
- March 10, 2022
- April 14, 2022
- May 12, 2022
Please, Come & join us! If not you can participate in the Zoom section. But you must register in advance!
Need to participate virtually?
- The monthly roundtable will be AVAILABLE virtually through the ZOOM program.
- Zoom links were emailed to every Eagle Valley pack & troop. Contact your Committee Chair, Scoutmaster, or Cubmaster for details.
- Need help attending the roundtable? Contact email@example.com
The roundtable consists of three sections:
- Council Wide Announcements
- Big Topic
- Cub Scout Breakout
- Scouts BSA Breakout
- If you are interested in hosting a special breakout to review a specific topic, we can have the capability to do that as well.
If you have a topic you would like to speak about with Roundtable attendees please email Matthew.Ghirarda@Scouting.org