2022-2023 Eagle Valley District Roundtable
The Eagle Valley District Roundtable is a monthly gathering designed for unit leaders and volunteers who work directly with the Scouts in Packs and Troops. All leaders are welcome to attend to receive monthly training, support, and updates on the Scouting Program. Roundtable is a fun learning and training environment that creates excitement around upcoming activities, programs, and news for unit leaders to carry back to the other leaders, parents, and Scouts of their Packs and Troops. This monthly program focuses on best practices and allows volunteers to network with other Scouters, build relationships, find new resources, and interact with other leaders throughout the Eagle Valley District.
- 3rd Wednesday of the Month
- John Wood Community College
- 1301 S. 48th St, Quincy, IL 62305
- (Main building, bottom floor, Rooms D024/D025)
Please, come & join us for fun and fellowship! If you’re not able to make it in person, you can participate in the Zoom section.
Need to participate virtually?
- Zoom links are emailed to every Eagle Valley Pack & Troop prior to the meeting. Contact your Committee Chair, Scoutmaster, or Cubmaster for details.
- Need help attending the roundtable, or want added to the email list? Contact: email@example.com
The roundtable meeting consists of: Council-wide and Eagle Valley District announcements, monthly themed program resources and special guests, interactive discussions, and special break-out sessions. Past Roundtable themes have included: Scoutbook How To’s, Marketing Your Pack, Dutch Oven Cooking, Boxcar Derby Building, Accommodating Special Needs in your Unit, and a Holiday Party & Gift Exchange!
If you have a topic you would like to see covered at an upcoming meeting or are interested in being a monthly guest speaker or instructor, please email miriam.mckinney@Scouting.org