First Aid Merit Badge
The Mississippi Valley Council will be offering First Aid Merit Badge in two parts.
Online instruction via Zoom will occur for 3 hours on Monday, November 9th at 5:00 p.m.
The Scout may then choose one date & location from the following choices to complete their in-person instruction:
- Thursday, November 19th 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at Camp Eastman
- Thursday, November 19th 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at McDonough District Hospital ER Entrance/Ambulance Garage. Scouts will come through the garage so they won’t need to be screened and won’t go into the hospital.
- Saturday, November 21st 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon at Saukenauk Scout Reservation Dining Hall
- Saturday, Nov ember 21st 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. at Central Fire Station (418 Valley Street, Burlington, IA 52601)
- Monday, November 23rd 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at Quincy Central Fire Station (906 Vermont, Quincy, IL 62301)
- Monday, November 23rd 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at Mediapolis Fire Station
Cost: $25 per Scout
You will receive the zoom link after you register and pay for the course.
For more information, contact Program Director Heather Huebner.