Shoquoquon Cub Program Day
- Pellet Gun
Cost also includes a craft, snack and a hike.
Cost is $15 per participant; payable at the event.
- Please see age restrictions on sign-up link
- Due to health & safety concerns, groups are limited to 8 kids per activity.
- If you are unable to attend after you register, please contact Heather Huebner to remove your child from the online registration so other kids have the opportunity to participate.
- Please bring a filled water bottle. Bottled water will be available to refill water bottles. We are not to use water fountains or water jugs at this time.
- Please bring a mask or a bandana that can remain tied around your neck and can be pulled up as a face mask when we cannot maintain 6’ social distancing.
- A medical survey will be emailed to participants and will need to be submitted 48 hours prior to the event. Expect a temperature check and to fill out another medical screening form upon arrival at camp.
- A Medical Form – parts A and B, will need to be turned in at the event