2021 Oakley-Lindsay Sporting Clays
We invite you to join us for a fun‐filled day of shooting sports. This unique fundraising event will help to ensure that approximately 2,600 young people along the Mississippi River continue to receive the best Scouting program possible. Our program provides youth a safe haven and opportunity to grow in character, citizenship, and fitness.
Please note multiple changes this year due to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
1) Rolling Start Time – to encourage social distancing and ensuring we do not have large groups of people congregating at one time, we will have a rolling start time throughout the morning.
2) Meals – We will only be serving a hearty lunch and no dinner.
3) Auctions – We will still have our raffles and ticket auctions, but no live auction.
4) Guest & Dinner Tickets – There will be no special guest or meal visitors.
5) Facemasks – will be required when registering and when picking up your meal. Social distancing, CDC Guidelines, and IDPH guidelines are highly encouraged.
For more information contact: David Gilbert at (217) 224-0204
How You’re Supporting Local Scouting & Career Explorers
This event raises the funds necessary to provide a full Scouting program to 2,600 Scouts in our local communities. Throughout the Boy Scouts of America from Cub Scouting to Venturing, all programs use responsible outdoor activities to promote character development and values-based leadership training. Each year, at-risk and underprivileged young people in Scouting receive financial support at a cost to the Mississippi Valley Council. The local council relies on donations, directly or through special events to ensure each Scout is able to fully participate in the program.