Eagle Valley Spring Camporee
The Eagle Valley Spring Camporee is open to all Scouts BSA Troops, Venturing Crews, & Exploring Posts!
ACTIVITIES: Spring Camporee’s theme is Search & Rescue. requirements for both Search/Rescue & Radio merit badges will be offered. Activities and demonstrations will be led by the Adams County Emergency Management Agency. For the full detail on Activities please download the EV Spring Camporee Guidebook.
WHEN: April 8 – April 10. Arrive after 5:00 p.m. on Friday and depart by 11:00 a.m. on Sunday
WHERE: Saukenauk Scout Reservation
- $15 per person
- Any additional people not registered prior to camporee $20 per person
WHAT TO BRING:
- Troop and personal camping equipment.
- Proper equipment and clothing for the weather
- Health and Medical forms
- a roster of registered Scouts and Adults for those who are attending with email addresses.
- Food for meals
- Saturday Night meal will be a potluck with the entire Camporee. Please bring a main course and a side dish (starch or veggie) for 20 people. Dessert will be provided.
- Field Uniform.
- Medical forms must be present on campgrounds.
- The roster of Scouts & Adults in Camp is to be submitted upon arrival. Download here: event roster
- Emails are required.
- Rosters will be checked for registered scouts and adults upon arrival.
- Event Chair Travis Cooper 217.316.5553 or email Travis_cooper15@yahoo.com
- Staff Advisor Matthew Ghirarda at 217-224-0204, ext. 118 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Registration Booklet – 2022 EV Spring Camporee Leader Guide
This form is currently closed for submissions.