Tribe of the Silver Tomahawk Neolin
2022 Neolin Dinner
Neolin is a mark of distinction and recognition reserved for those Tribesmen who, have made distinguished contributions beyond the immediate responsibilities of their position or office with the Tribe of the Silver Tomahawk.
It is with great pleasure, the Tribe invites its Members to this event to honor those who deserve this recognition. Please be sure to visit Camp Eastman on Friday, May 13, 2022. For those attending, there will be a Social Hour, which will begin at 6:00 pm. The Dinner will start at approximately 6:30 pm.
- $15 Per Person,
- Neolin candidates’ meal fee is waived
- Tribesmen are also invited to attend Camp Eastman on Saturday, May 14 to do some camp improvements.
- Tribal Cheif: Dakota Dietsch email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tribal Advisor: Aric Creelman 319.750.2540 or email at email@example.com
- Tribal Advisor: Cary Porter 660.291.8731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Tribe of the Silver Tomahawk be sure to visit: https://www.facebook.com/TribeoftheSilverTomahawk/
This form is currently closed for submissions.